Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...

The Prima Donna Luxurious Silk Opera Length Gloves

$98.98 $66.99
(You save $31.99)
Usually ships same day.
Calculated at checkout

Product Description

The Prima Donna is first lady of the opera house, the epitome of grace and beauty with a voice so pure it puts fairy tale princesses to shame. She is also the opera star with the best costumes. And no grandiose gown would be complete without these luxurious silk opera length gloves. With a soft sheen that only silk can provide, these alluring gloves convey the elegance and refinement of a leading lady. Simply slip on these beautiful gloves and you will be ready to hit any stage, from the opera houses of France to your own wedding ceremony.

Measuring approximately 23 inches (58.4 cm) from fingertip to hem, these gorgeous gloves will sit well past your elbow at an elegant opera length. They are made of 95% silk, making them incredibly soft and luxurious against your skin. The remaining 5% is spandex, giving them a slight stretch to fit comfortably for almost any lady.

Care for these gloves by hand washing them in lukewarm water and hang drying.

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Find Similar Products by Category